Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

Last Tuesday night, my 4 year old daughter Sadie was screaming with stomach pain.  We ended up at ER and then on to Arnold Palmer, where we spent the night and the next day.  It was just another realization that the important things in life aren't things.  She's doing much better now, thankfully.  I am so grateful for the gifts that God has bestowed and given to me.  It is sometimes a tough job, being your child's guardian angel, but I can't think of a more rewarding one.  Just to hear her say "I love you Mommy," makes me know being a mother is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger