- 1 package of oreo cookies crushed fine with food processor
- 1-12 oz. container of whipped cream cheese
- Lollipop sticks from a craft store
- Chocolate chips (milk chocolate or white chocolate) 2-3 cups
- Thick 1 foot section of Styrofoam
Step 1: Crush Oreos in a food processor.
Step 2: Pour cookie crumbs in a bowl.
Step 3: Add 12 oz of cream cheese, mix well.
Step 4: Put in freezer for 30 minutes.
Step 5: Roll into 2 1/2 inch balls.
Step 6: Insert sticks into the centers.
Step 7: Return to freezer for 30 minutes.
Step 8: Melt chocolate in microwave on chocolate setting.
Step 9: Dip cake pops in chocolate.
Step 10: Stick in styrofoam.