Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quiet Mornings with God

My soul, my heart craves the presence of God.  Now that I have been transformed by His love and His Spirit--- my heart yearns for more. I retreat to my closet, my sanctuary. Here I am surrounded by clothes and shoes, but I am suddenly transported beyond the moment, to the throne.  It is here that I communicate with the Creator and redeemer of my soul.  Jesus shares the love letters of His word with me.  He tells me I am His own.  He binds me to Himself with righteousness, justice, love and mercy.  I am made new in my quiet mornings with God.

1 comment:

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger