Friday, August 3, 2012

Weekend Rest: Sing!

Sing: def. make musical sounds with the voice.

Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in
songs of thanksgiving." 

Psalm 96:1 "Sing unto the Lord a new song..."

Isaiah 42:10 "Sing to the Lord a new song..."

1 Chronicles 16:23 "Sing unto the Lord, all the earth.."

Sing to God because he is worthy, he is holy, he is righteous,
he is king and he deserves all praise and glory.

The Bible doesn't say to sing if you sing well.  The scriptures simply say to sing to the Lord.

This weekend challenge: Sing to God and be blessed.

Blessings from singing:

Become closer to God, lower blood pressure,
improve mental health,
greater lung capacity and weight loss. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger