Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hide...

Psalm 62: 1-2 KJV
1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
2 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

Hide in Me    
 by Jo Alice Walker

Let our God of Strength uplift your soul,
Let Him roll all Darkness away.
Let the Light of Grace shine out through you,
And let His Word become your stay.

Let Him speak to Sorrow, "Be no more",
Let Him shout to Desperation---Flee!"
Let Him rock you, cradled in His Hope,
Let Him whisper, "Come, now, hide in Me."


1 comment:

  1. Very Inspirational Jo! You and Jen make a great team for uplifting those who need uplifting. Like Mother like daughter :)...One can tell the same sweet and loving spirit lies in both hearts. Hugs from~~ Bertie

    ReplyDelete

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger