Friday, April 6, 2012

Weekend Rest

Hope

def. :The feeling that things will turn out for the best.

I have hope when troubles come my way,
I have hope since Jesus has come to stay,
I have hope, when things are not well with me,
I have hope, a beautiful hope that sets me free. ---C. Bush

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:5

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.
Psalm 31:24


We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.
Psalm 33:20

Hebrews 11:1
"Now Faith is the substance of things Hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

A reason to hope:

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.




This weekend focus on reasons to Hope and have Faith!

Jesus LOVES you!

The Tomb is EMPTY!

God is in control of Every situation that has been placed in His Hands! 

Our Hope is in Him that He is working all things for our Good!

May the God of hope fill you with His hope this weekend as you rest in Him.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger