Monday, May 14, 2012

Miracle Monday: Angelic Shopping Trip


From Pocket Miracles by Lois Jones
 
A MESSAGE FROM GOD        By Beth Lott

Growing up I was away from Mom more than I was with her. This left a deep scar in my heart and a longing for the love only a mom could give to a child. We were re-united when I was an adult with a child. My mom passed away a few years ago and not a day goes by that I don't think about her. As old as I am, I still desire to have a "Mom" figure in my life.


I went grocery shopping a few weeks ago and on my way out of the store with my groceries, I noticed an older lady pushing her cart into the store. I stopped for a few minutes and cried out to my God to put someone in my life that could be that "Mom" figure. 

This lady reminded me of Mom. I realized just how much I missed her. Only God knows how much I love her. I wish I had spent more time with her while she was here. I told God how much I miss her and I asked him to give me strength.

I got home and began to put my groceries away when I noticed a HUGE grapefruit and a card that read," I'm sorry you've lost your mother; the one who's loved you from the very beginning". The card had tulips  and two butterflies decorating the front. I was amazed because Mom used to walk to Publix each and every day to buy a HUGE grapefruit just like the one in my bag. As for the butterflies, they also had a special meaning for me. I like to be outdoors when I pray in the morning and often a butterfly comes near me until I finish praying.

I know I did not purchase this big grapefruit nor the card. I took out my receipt and showed it to my husband. The receipt did not show either item on my list of foods purchased. This was my God letting me know that he knows my pain and he hears my prayers. Just as he always has in my past, he will always comfort me in my darkest hour.




Proverbs 30:5
"Every word of God proves true, He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger