Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weekend Rest: Beauty for Ashes

Dear Child,
Today I see your situation.  I know that you have been carrying a load beyond your ability to carry it alone.  The enemy of your soul has tried to bankrupt your very life.  The ashes of distress, defeat, worry, pain, and loss circle your head like a crown of grief.  I long, this very day, to give you a crown of beauty for your ashes.  Allow me to take your burden.  I stand at your hearts door today, longing to set you free.  A garment of praise, and rejoicing I long to give you in exchange for your heaviness.  You cannot control everything that happens to you in this life, but you can let me help you.  I long to wipe the ashes of life's bitterness from your head, take your sackcloth garment and raise you to your feet.  Allow me to anoint your head with gladness and give you a new start. I came to set captives free, to restore, to heal the brokenhearted and to comfort. Allow me to help you. Come to Me and I will give you rest.  
                                                                   ----Your Loving King, Christ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger