Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekend Rest: Secret Place by J. Lyn Jones

I have found a quiet refuge for my soul,
An anchor from the raging winds that blow-
A covered place, a shield, a hideaway of
 Peace and grace
with you
Lord.

Jesus in your embrace,
I find a place of grace
A sacred refuge to seek your face,
And listen.

I have found a shelter from the cold,
A covert from storms so fierce and bold.
In your arms I find, peace of mind,
Peace and grace with You.

True friend in your embrace,
I find a place of grace
A sacred refuge to seek your face,
And know.
I'm protected in your care,
           Forever knowing you are there.
To comfort as every pain melts into
Peace and grace with You.

Dear Child,

I am a refuge for your soul. Look to Me in everthing and you will have continual peace.
For every longing and every need, I am the answer.  For every insecurity, I am your comforter.
I am you king, all battles belong to me. Don't fight on your own, I am here to help you. 
My seal is on your soul and nothing can take you from my hand.

Your Heavenly Father, Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger