Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekday Inspiration: Completeness


A complete life is the life of a child. 
A child of God never prays to be made
 aware of the fact that God answers prayer,
because he is so restfully certain that
God always answers prayer. --Oswald Chambers


I recently asked my 5 year old to pray for her Grandma who wasn't feeling well. 
We were driving in the car at the time. 
She emphatically replied, "Mom, I can't."
I said, "Why not?"
She said, "Because I need to kneel down and pray."
She usually prays anytime, anywhere, but this was a serious need,
and she felt like it required some kneeling on her part. 
I know her prayers worked. Her Grandma is feeling much better!

I came home last week from grocery shopping and my daughter met me at the door.
She said, "Mom, do you know what I was doing when you were gone?"
A little worried, I replied, "No what?"
She said, "I was walking around my room praying to Jesus."
Thank you Lord. 

In order to see God manifest in our lives, we must come to Him as a little child.
My friends may God bless you this week with completeness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger