Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weekend Rest: Always Thankful

 "There is always, always, always, something to be thankful for."--author unknown
 
Always Thankful
-Jennifer Jones 
 
It is impossible to be unhappy and thankful at the same moment.  Thankfulness breeds happiness.
 
Psalm 28:7 -The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.
 
Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving.
 
 
Psalm 95:1-6 - O Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, And a great King above all gods, In whose hand are the depths of the earth; The peaks of the mountains are His also. The sea is His, for it was He who made it; And His hands formed the dry land. Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.

1 Chronicles 16:8 - Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the people.
 
 
 
1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
 
Psalm 100:4 Enter His gates with thanksgiving, And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him; bless His name.
 
 
Jonah 2:9 But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving. That which I have vowed I will pay Salvation is from the LORD.”
 
Ephesians 5:3-4 But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints; and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather  giving of thanks.
 
In everything Give Thanks-
 continually--
make today and everyday a day of giving thanks. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger