Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekday Inspiration: A Hiding Place


by Ordie Cullison, Guest Writer
 

 I recently went through something that troubled me greatly
 and this is the song the Lord gave me to comfort me.
 
 "Surely You are a hiding place for me,
surely You are a hiding place for me.
 
The storms may come
 
and the winds they blow
 
but You are the rock within my soul,
 
I've come to know a sure and certain hope,
 
I've come to know a sure and certain hope."
 
He is so faithful and I am so grateful! --
 
"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High,
 shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."  Psalm 91:1 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger