Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weekend Rest: Grace

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Cor. 12:9




My grace is enough; it's all you need

     My strength comes into its own in your weakness.
Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen. 


I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift.

 It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness. Now I take limitations in stride, and with good cheer, these limitations that cut me down to size—abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks. I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become. ---The Message Bible


His grace is enough to carry us through sickness, death, financial disaster, loss of home, loss of child, loss of parents, through grief, broken relationships, separations and every circumstance we may face in this life.  


God's character is GRACE...when He imparts Himself to us, we receive His Grace. 


Weekend Challenge:  

  • Open your hands and raise them to Jesus-- the one who gave His all so we can rest in His grace.
  • Go "boldly to the throne of Grace" (Hebrews 4:16) to obtain mercy and  receive grace to help in the time of need.
  • To realize that personal weakness grants us a humility that God can use to become stronger in our lives. This weekend thank God for the losses, the challenges, and the struggles that bring us closer to Him.
  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger